The Heritage Emporium - Proud to Support the Past!
To offer gifts, images and memories that represent our unique Australian heritage.
The Emporium is located in the grounds of The Australiana Pioneer Village at Wilberforce.
We have the privilege to use The Riverstone General Store circa 1889 as our home.
- The chance to appear on a Wanted Poster - Murder, Bank Robbery or Disturbing the Peace!
- Dress in Period costume and have your portrait taken and mounted in a cover ready to frame.
- Unique gifts - Australian made and often hand made using skills of the 1800's
- Beaded Evening Bags, Scarves and Shawls reflecting the period of the Roaring 20's... just think Gatsby!
- Fascinators- All of a unique and individual design
New to The Emporium
Fascinator Classes - Just in time for Spring Racing!
Everything you need to make a Fascinator is supplied. Everyone will make something they will be proud to wear. Please see our Fascinators page for more information.
All designs, photographs and images on this site are the property of The Heritage Emporium and cannot be copied without written permission.